Policy health and safety at work
The Management of the Company aware of its responsibility for the Health and Safety of their employees oblige to:
- Prevent of accidents at work, occupational disease and potential accidents by using technical and organizational progress.
- Fulfill requirements of the legislation and other requirements relating to the Company.
- Take care of customer safety.
- Strive to continuous improvement of health and safety at work.
- Improve actions in the field of occupational health and safety in order to avoid losses caused by accidents at work.
- Improve continuously and update of the system of inner communication and transport in order to reduce the risks of accidents and arduous work.
- Ensure proper use of personal protective equipments of workers in workplaces where are dangerous and harmful factors.
- Upgrade skills and increase employees’ involvements in action for the safety and health at work.
- Strive for continuous improvement of health and safety at work in The Company.
- Provide the necessary financial and technical resources and competent personnel for implementation of specific tasks related to safety and health of employees.
- Train crew and management in order to improve skills and attitudes of employees to occupational health and safety at work.
- Involve the whole Staff to implement Policy of Health and Safety at Work.
Such described Policy of Health and Safety at Work will be constantly realized.
MANAGEMENT PPH STANLAB SP. J.