Policy health and safety at work
The Management of the Company aware of its responsibility for the Health and Safety of their employees oblige to:
- Prevent of accidents at work, occupational disease and potential accidents by using technical and organizational progress.
- Fulfill requirements of the legislation and other requirements relating to the Company.
- Take care of customer safety.
- Strive to continuous improvement of health and safety at work.
- Improve actions in the field of occupational health and safety in order to avoid losses caused by accidents at work.
- Improve continuously and update of the system of inner communication and transport in order to reduce the risks of accidents and arduous work.
- Ensure proper use of personal protective equipments of workers in workplaces where are dangerous and harmful factors.
- Upgrade skills and increase employees’ involvements in action for the safety and health at work.
- Strive for continuous improvement of health and safety at work in The Company.
- Provide the necessary financial and technical resources and competent personnel for implementation of specific tasks related to safety and health of employees.
- Train crew and management in order to improve skills and attitudes of employees to occupational health and safety at work.
- Involve the whole Staff to implement Policy of Health and Safety at Work.
Such described Policy of Health and Safety at Work will be constantly realized.
MANAGEMENT PPH STANLAB SP. Z O.O.