The Management Board of PPH STANLAB Sp. z o.o. taking into account social issues, it undertakes to:
in respect of respect for human rights:
Comply with the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Fundamental Rights
on the principles of the International Labor Organization:
Promote freedom of association.
Oppose forced labor and child labor.
Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and violence.
Ensure fair remuneration for work.
Improvement of working conditions.
in the field of Business Ethics:
- Comply with national and international laws and regulations.
- Reliable and responsible conduct in mutual relations with clients, contractors and public authorities.
- Comply with all applicable laws relating to unfair competition.
- Counteracting corruption, extortion and extortion.
- Respect the rights of local residents and cooperate with regional organizations and authorities.
- Education and training as well as motivating employees to perform their duties in a manner consistent with the principles of ethics.
- Continuous improvement of the application of the business ethics policy.
The management and employees of the company are familiar with this policy and commit to its implementation by setting and implementing the tasks and objectives resulting from this policy.
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF PPH STANLAB SP. Z O.O.