The aim of the environmental policy of PPH STANLAB Sp. z o.o. is to minimize the negative impact on the environment.
Thus, we declare and undertake to:
- Fulfillment and compliance with the requirements resulting from legal regulations in the field of environmental protection.
- Provide products that do not have an excessive impact on the environment and are safe for their intended use.
- Providing customers with information on safe use, transport, storage and disposal of delivered products.
- Rational use of electricity and other energy sources
- Rational management of water as a natural resource.
- Fulfillment of all requirements for the use of the environment that are related to the company's operations.
- Minimizing the generated waste through the use of reusable packaging.
- Placing products on the market in packaging that is suitable for recycling and recovery.
- Safe and responsible disposal of the generated waste.
- Making every effort to prevent emergencies that may have a negative impact on the environment.
- Education and training and motivating employees to perform their duties in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Continuous improvement of the application of the environmental policy.
The company's management and employees are familiar with this policy and commit themselves to its implementation by setting and implementing environmental tasks and objectives resulting from this policy.
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF PPH STANLAB SP. Z O.O.